Nag Tibba , also Known as the serpent’s peak is one of the highest peak in Garhwal region. It can be reached by a 3 hour drive from Dehradun. One will surely be spellbound reaching the top and mesmerized by the view of Gangotri, Bandarpunch, Srikanth, Kearkanth and Swargarohini peaks. It is one of the best trek near Delhi.
Day 1: Start from Delhi by 9:00 in the night.
Day 2: Nag Tibba Base Camp
- Breakfast at a Stopover.
- Reach Pantwari village in the morning from where the trek starts.
- Trek takes approximately 5 hours.
- Start the trek to Nag Mandir Base Camp.
- Its an easy trek.
- Reach Base camp.
- Visit Nag Mandir.
- Bonfire in the evening.
- Dinner and sleepover in Night.
Day 3: Nag Tibba Summit
- Start the trek to summit in the morning after breakfast.
- The dist between summit and Nag Mandir is 3 kms.
- Reach Summit after trekking for 2 to 3hrs.
- Have a view of mesmerizing peaks of of Gangotri, Bandarpunch, Srikanth, Kearkanth and Swargarohini.
- Trek back to base camp.
- Enjoy lunch.
- Trek back toPantwari village.
- It will take approx 3 hrs.
- Travel back to Delhi.
- Whole travel as per the itinerary.
- Transport from Delhi to Nag Tibba and Back.
- 3 Meals (1 on Day 2, 2 on Day 3)
- Tour manager throughout the journey.
- 1 Night stay in camps in Nag Tibba..
- First aid kit.
- GST 5% is applicable extra.
- Any other food and beverage charge that is not included in the itinerary.
- Any permit or ticket for viewpoints.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Any cost involved due to any circumstance that is out of control.
Triple Sharing – 4299/-
Double Sharing – 4799/-
Submit your review