KASOL & KHEERGANGA
Kasol is one of the most famous getaways in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Visiting Kasol is in everybody’s wish list. Be it for the peaceful wilderness and mountains of the region with river Parvati flowing alongside, or for the hot water springs of Kheerganga that work as elixir and relaxes your every aching and tired body part or visiting the pilgrimage town of Manikaran, or for the best quality of “you know what”.
Day 1: Start from Delhi by 6:00 in the evening.
Day 2: Kasol Chalal
- Reach Bhuntar in the morning and then travel to Kasol.
- Reach Kasol and check into your Hotels/tents.
- After some rest explore the beautiful Kasol. Go for the Trek to Chalal village and enjoy the beauty of the area.
- Reach back and enjoy bonfire and Dinner under the sky full of stars.
- Retire for the night and go to sleep.
Day 3: Kheerganga Trek
- Wake up early and have an experience of the sunrise in the mountains.
- After breakfast move to Barshaini to start your trek to Kheerganga.
- This would be a beautiful trek alongside Parvati River of 4 to 6 Hrs trek. Reach the top and soak yourself in the beauty of the Kheerganga.
- Enjoy bonfire in the evening with snacks and music to dance on.
- Dinner and sleepover under million stars in tents.
Day 4: Manikaran & Departure
- Witness the early sunrise and move towards the Hot Water Springs.
- Soak yourself into the magic of Natural Hot Water Springs and forget everything else for the moment.
- Trek back from Kheerganga.
- Visit the famous Holy Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and the very famous Shiv temple.
- Reach Kasol and enjoy drive to Bhuntar.
- Overnight journey to Delhi.
Day 5: Reach Delhi early in the morning.
- End of trip.
- Whole travel as per the itinerary.
- Transport from Delhi to Kasol and Back.
- 4 Meals (1 on Day 2, 2 on Day 3, 1 on Day 4)
- Tour manager throughout the journey.
- 1 Night stan in Kasol and 1 in Kheerganga in quad sharing basis.
- First aid kit.
- GST 5% is applicable extra.
- Any other food and beverage charge that is not included in the itinerary.
- Any permit or ticket for viewpoints.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Any cost involved due to any circumstance that is out of control.
Quad Sharing – 5499/-
Triple Sharing – 5999/-
Double Sharing – 6499/-
Submit your review