Kareri & Dharamshala
Day 1: Start from Delhi by 6:00 in the evening.
DAY 2: Kareri Arrival & Acclimatization
- Start from Delhi by 8 pm.
- Stop at Jwala Devi Temple to have Darshan and breakfast early in the morning..
- Reach Dharamshala and pay a visit to the most beautiful and picturesque cricket stadium in the world.
- Have lunch in Dharamshala, and move towards Kareri village.
- Reach Kareri village which will be our basecamp and place to stay for the night.
- Enjoy the tasty snacks with bonfire and some music.
- Dinner and Sleepover.
DAY 3: Trek to Reoti
- Wake up early in the morning and witness the beautiful sunrise amidst the Dhauladar ranges.
- Have breakfast.
- Start the trek to Reoti (Reoti is the mid of the trek).
- Have your packed lunch in the way.
- Reach Reoti, you will be staying here for the night beside the sound of water flowing and a 1000 stars.
- Enjoy your soup and bonfire with the stories shared by everyone.
- Have dinner and retire for the night.
DAY 4: Trek to Kareri lake, Departure.
- Wake up early, have a quick breakfast.
- Trek towards the calm, tranquil and beautiful Kareri Lake.
- Reach Kareri lake & enjoy the stunning view.
- Trek back to Kareri village and depart for Delhi.
- Reach Delhi by next morning.
Day 5: Reach Delhi early in the morning.
- End of trip.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller.
- 6 Meals will be provided throughout the trip. 2 Meals (Day 1), 3 Meals (Day 2), 1 Meal (Day 3).
- Accommodation for 2 nights in camps. 1 Night at Kareri Base Camp + 1 Night at Reoti.
- Evening snacks.
- Team Manager throughout the trip.
- Driver charges, toll charges, parking charges.
- GST 5% is applicable extra.
- Any other food and beverage charge that is not included in the itinerary.
- Any permit or ticket for view points.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions column.
Quad Sharing – 6599/-
Triple Sharing – 6999/-
Double Sharing – 7499/-
Submit your review