Jibhi & Jalori Pass
Jibhi is a beautiful, unexplored, scenic hemlet located in Banjar or Tirthan Valley on the shortest rout between Manali and Shimla.
Day 01: Delhi – Jibhi
- Pick up from your location and depart to Jibhi.
- Overnight journey to Jibhi.
Day 02 : Jibhi arrival (Local Sightseeing, Jibhi waterfall)
- Once you reach Jibhi, check in to your hotel/homestay/camp.
- Have an experience of the local market and experience the local cuisines at cafes with river view.
- Hike to picturesque jibhi waterfall.
- Enjoy bonefire in the evening with snacks.
- Dinner and sleepover.
Day 03 : Visit Jalori pass and trek to Serolsar lake.
- Enjoy a ride to Jalori pass, Yeh jawani Hai Deewani viewpoint.
- Take a trek to the beautiful Serolsar lake.
- The trek is 5 kms long and take approx 3 hrs.
- Relax there and enjoy maggi and omlette at local tuckshops sitting beside the lake.
- Back to jibhi.
- Bonefire, dinner and sleepover.
Day 4 : Drive to Kullu to have an adrenal filled rafting.
- In the morning after breakfast, travel to kullu.
- Enjoy the rafting there.
- Travel back to delhi.
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- Breakfast and Dinner in Camp/cottages.
- 5 meals ( 1 dinner on day 1, 1 breakfast, lunch and dinner on day 2, breakfast on day 3)
- Bonefire and evening snacks on day 1 and 2.
- Transport from delhi to jibhi and back, drive to kullu.
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Trek Guide
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- River rafting charges extra.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Triple Sharing : 5499
Double Sharing : 5999
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews